Net revenue for the quarter amounted to MSEK 231, a substantial increase from the corresponding period in 2021 driven by the acquisitions of Merge Games and Maximum Games that took place between Q2 and Q4 2021. EBITDA came in at MSEK 21.2, in line with the corresponding period in 2021 on a like-for-like basis due to, among other, catalog sales and our live service games offering.
SUMMARY APRIL – JUNE 2022
- Net revenue amounted to 230,548 KSEK (92,580 KSEK)
- EBITDA amounted to 21,202 KSEK (6,108 KSEK)
- EBIT amounted to -10,151 KSEK (-2,041 KSEK).
- Operational EBIT amounted to 16,813 KSEK (-4,998 KSEK)
- Cash flow from operating activities before change in working capital amounted to -22,318 KSEK (3,894 KSEK).
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE PERIOD
- Zordix publisher Merge Games and in-house developer Dimfrost Studio announced a partnership in bringing ‘Bramble: The Mountain King’ to PC & Console
- Zordix publisher Modus Games and in-house studio Mane6 announced original IP Them’s Fightin’ Herds is coming to PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch this fall
- Zordix announced the release date of Soulstice for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC this fall through its publishing brand Modus Games
- Current Board member Stefan Lindeberg elected the new Chairman of the Board at the 2022 Annual General Meeting
- Zordix issued 2,381,716 shares as partial payment of additional earn-out for the acquisition of Just For Games
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- Zordix appoints Jacob Felländer as Head of Investor Relations
- Zordix Own IP Them’s Fightin’ Herds will launch on consoles this October
This report, together with previously published reports, is available on the Zordix webpage: https://zordix.com/ir/financial-reports/