A JOURNEY FROM DEVELOPING GAMES TO BUILDING AN INTERNATIONAL GROUP OF COMPANIES
Summary July – September 2020
- Sales for the period amounted to SEK 1,279 thousand (1,933), a decrease of 33.8 percent compared with the same period last year.
- The Group’s profit before net interest income and tax (EBIT) for the period amounted to SEK 1,352 thousand (-95).
- Net earnings per share amounted to 0.07 (-0.01)
- Cash flow from operating activities for the period amounted to SEK 1,624 thousand (-333).
- The equity to assets ratio was 69.9 percent (80.0)s
In recent years, Zordix has grown step by step through innovative development and the release of ever bigger games for game consoles and PCs, to reaching a level where our own titles developed are distributed both digitally and on the store shelves around the world.
From about twenty employees just over a year ago, we now have over 65 employees and the aim is to continue to grow rapidly, both organically and through acquisitions.
We have recently taken the next step towards building an international group, where the goal is to control the entire value chain; from own brands to the launch of new products on the market. The really big journey for Zordix is just about to begin.
Please note that this is an excerpt. The article can be read in its entirety (in Swedish only) at zordix.com